Our personal injury lawyers at Oklahoma Legal Center are dedicated to recovering compensation for the victims of negligence throughout the state of Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Legal Center is dedicated to providing reliable legal representation to individuals who have suffered personal injuries due to the negligence of another person or business. We help children and adults who have suffered injuries resulting from auto accidents, defective products, construction site accidents, nursing home abuse, child injuries, and medical malpractice throughout the state of Oklahoma protect their legal rights. If you or a loved one has suffered from a serious or catastrophic injury due to the negligence of another person or party, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, medical bills and other damages. Our attorneys will review your claim for free with no financial obligation from you, meaning we only get paid if we win your lawsuit. Please look through our Oklahoma-based personal injury website to learn more about your claim, or contact us immediately by calling us toll free or filling out our contact form. We are standing by ready to help; don’t hesitate to protect your rights.
Personal Injury Claims And Negligence Lawsuits
Vehicle Accidents – Car, Truck and Motorcycle
- Car Accident Lawsuits in Oklahoma: Getting into a car accident is very traumatic. We understand that dealing with insurance companies, police reports, hospitals, hospital bills, rental cars, and getting to work all adds up and becomes overwhelmingly stressful. If you are faced with this scenario, simply come to our Oklahoma City office (or we will come to you anywhere in Oklahoma), retain our legal services to represent your case, and we will manage all of the details for you. You will still have to cope with the horrific tragedy you are living through, but we can help you fight for maximum compensation from all other parties involved in the accident.
Representing Assault Victims Against Bars and Businesses
- Lawsuits for Assault in Oklahoma: Our attorneys represent the victims of assault in civil lawsuits here in Oklahoma. Victims of physical assault don’t deserve to be assaulted in the first place, but then dealing with time off from work, hospital bills, time spent at the police station and court as a witness becomes a new hardship in itself. Assault lawsuits arise from all sorts of scenarios, including: inadequate security at clubs, bars and restaurants; understaffed concert venues; inadequate security at sporting events and stadium parking lots; and physically aggressive bouncers. Physical assault is not the only assault associated with compensation for pain and suffering, however; sexual assault also results in lawsuits in Oklahoma. Compensation for a sexual assault in Oklahoma helps cover time lost from work, pain and suffering, counseling and medical care.
Representation for Dog Bite Victims Throughout Oklahoma
- Lawsuits for Victims of Dog Bites: Dogs can be loving and gentle animals, but they can also be vicious, sometimes leaving physical and emotional scars that will last a lifetime. Our experienced attorneys have been helping the victims of animal attacks in Oklahoma City since we first opened our office. As horrific as this situation is, it is important to contact an attorney that can inform you, negotiate for you and fight for your right to compensation for a dog attack in Oklahoma.
Lawyers for Head Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Head Injury Lawsuits: Head injuries can range from mild concussions to traumatic brain injuries and closed head injuries. Our clients have sustained these debilitating injuries in car, truck and motorcycle accidents; falls at construction sites; and even during slip and falls. The burden of proof is harder with mild traumatic brain injuries, and negligence is always considered a key factor in winning a head injury claim. Our reputable attorneys go to bat and fight for every one of our clients, keeping in mind the importance of the awards paying for medical expenses, lifetime care, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Spinal Cord Injury Legal Representation
- Lawsuits for Spinal Cord Injuries: Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents are a few of the lawsuit claims for spinal cord injuries our law firm has handled. Injuries to the neck and back are usually caused by major trauma and could cause life-changing injuries requiring lifetime care and a total change of lifestyle for both the victim and his or her family. Our firm handles all spinal cord injury cases and will travel anywhere in Oklahoma to help a victim of negligence that has experienced either an “incomplete” or “complete” spinal cord injury, with or without total loss of function.